Aditya make Wall or Column mounted Jib Cranes are
best suited for work station application. These cranes are mounted or
building column made from steel. Special design is also available for
mounted the Jib crane on RCC columns. Available in capacity ranging from 0.5
MT to 10 MT and outreach of 10 meters, these cranes serve the need of local
station without use of shop EOT Crane.
The Jib is made from rolled beams. In over braced construction, tie members
are provided to achieve optimum weight of the jib. For smaller capacities
are outreach, the jib is also available in under braced construction.
Articulated Jib arm is also available to meet special needs of workshop. The
slewing motion is available in both manual as well as motorised variety.
Hoisting unit is available in three varieties manual chain hoist
with push pulled or geared trolley, electrical chain hoist with push pull/
geared or motorised trolley movement and electric wire rope hoist with
motorised CT movement. VVVF drive is available for hoisting, CT and Slewing
motion for smooth start and stop and Radio remote control are available for
remote operation of the crane.
Special Features :
- Capacity up to 250 MT
- Barrel Winch construction with True Vertical Lift
- Robust construction suitable for heavy duty application
- Alloy Steel, hardened, precision cut gears
- Foot mounted type fabricated gearbox casing horizontally split at
centre line for ease of maintainance for hoist
- Foot mounted hydrallic thrustor brakes for hoist
- Lift and speeds to suit your specific application
- Ample space on trolley for ease of maintainance
- L Type housing for Long travel wheels
- Full length (along the crane span) platform on the Long travel drive
- All motors are TEFC with class F insulation
- VVVF drives are available as an option
- Option for Pendent, Radio Remote and Cabin Operation